Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

predictions on this forum over the last several months (myself certainly included), I would say RN may well be on his way out, and that may not at all be a bad thing for shareholders (inluding RN himself!).

Sometimes a person who has been waiting all their life for something (I don't know that, but I read it here), may lack some crucial objectivity in dealing with a set of circumstances that appears as if it could be the holy grail. And, I think I've posted it before, he's got an awful lot on his plate right now, and a tiger by the tail in the ROF.

The recent dog and pony shows have not seemed to help the SP much, if at all (but, in fairness, it's been an awful, awful marketplace). As far as assay results, well even Atilla the Hun might not be able to pry those things out of any lab on any kind of timely basis - all the talk about turnaround, was just that - talk).

I like the idea of RN managing Windfall, and staying close to the rest, but it would not be the end of the world if someone else were at the reins in JBL. I like RN, and congratulate him on NOT's finds at Windfall and DE, but he is the same guy that was running the show when the show was hardly running for many years.

The fact he went out and hired some apparently good/great help is a big plus. I'm not so convinced that the guy from Sun Life is so hot (not saying he's not, but nothing proven about him yet, notwithstanding that we have several testimonials about how wonderful he is), but Mungall on staff is something very positive.

Wondering if this Georgia debacle can get things going again for commodities - the things Sinclair says are all points well taken, but fighting the momentum built up in the last month or so against commodities and in favor of financials (are you kidding me?), is tough. Will it be another terrible week for the commods, or have we reached a bottom? Tough call, isn't it?

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links