Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

and thought I'd share it with the gang. Enitre article is very good, but what struck me most was the last paragraph.

I think it's pretty fair to say that RN fits the bill.

Ever consider that while he says to us "Don't sell" and that can be construed to the naysayers as "Find me a CEO who WOULDN'T say such a thing", it's also a possible clue to us that if we don't get suckered into the gyrations of the MM's we will all be better off for it in 6 months to a year from now.

Anyways, check out the article and identify what's been done already. I think we're in the "radio silence" stage myself, and possibly in the second accumulation stage.

Here's that passage:

In these small cap stock markets, you are investing more in the INDIVIDUAL behind the play, than the "possibility" of the play itself. Ask yourself before speculating: Could I lend this person $5,000 for a year and hope to get it back? If not, then don't! Do it for your own good and the good of everyone else who is so foolish as to speculate in these financial markets!

The truly sane and only somewhat safe solution to all of this: FIND GOOD COMPANIES IN WHICH TO SPECULATE AND GET INTO THEM AT THE GROUND FLOOR LEVEL.

http://www.financial-spread-betting....

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links