Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

collectively do we think those that post on this board hold. In order to get anyones attention we would have to be sitting at more than 10% or collectively do we have 13mill. + shares? If we don't then we can whine all we want about IBK, JPM SP et al and it don't mean a thing.

Richard is a man of integrity and honour and he has stated numerous times he wants to create share holder value we need to allow him the time, the flexibility, and most importantly asure him of our confidence to accomplish this. Sure I whine like the rest of you about the SP and IBK, thats human nature , but I have never lost faith in the NOT team and what they are endeavouring to do. Look at a year ago we were sitting at 30cents, we've come a long way baby, and there is a heck of a road still to be travelled before we reach the goal. Did I think we would be at $15 by now you bet I did, am I disappointed we're not of course I am, am I selling not until I see at least $20 why in gods name would anyone sell when the future is so clear. Are we coming out of the abyss not in the next few days but there is light at the end of this tunnel and it is chromium. look at the new team at NOT do you think for one minute that folks of this calibre are joining because they like Richard!! they've seen the future and they are all looking to reap the benefits.

Stay the course and we will all be rewarded

GLTA NOT longs

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating