Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Guys, I'm by no means an expert on this subject, but when I heard of HBM's (Hudbay Minerals) aquisition of SKR's (Skye Resources)Guatemala nickel deposite, I thought to myself.........why the heck would a company like HBM do that when they could have instead bought into NOT. From what I understand, the Guatemala Ni deposite (though large...41.1 mt) isn't iven in production yet?...and neither are we. Why would a company like HBM not invest or take on at least a 10% position in NORONT with our unbelievanle grades of Ni Cu and other PGM's...not to mention politically stable Ontario, as well as countless other yet to be discovered anomoly's. This would have helped ou SP (and perhaps woken up the market) as well as put HBM in a favourable position for the future. Just my opinion. And I don't own HBM.
Please login to post a reply
Altitude
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2008
Social Links