Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There are at least 38 exploration companies that had staked land in Mcfauld lake...

at least 10 cos are actively working..

Not, prb,fnc,spq, kwg, mtx,wsr, bmk, fwr ,tme,uc etc....

they need geophysics and airborne helicopter:

aerotem...vtem...hlem....tdem...

they need people station in the various camp...

they need many drills and drillers ,enough fuels to tranport..

they need lab to do the assays..

they need professionals to supervise and work on the design of drillings ...

so far Noront has 4 drills and about 100 persons working in site; with direct investment in actlab..

but contiously time has been pushed back and Noront is still waiting for many many assays results..

the situation will get worse once the other exploration companies manage to have the drills in place...

I will forsee that companies that have not enough cash in bank will suffer the most..( companies will pay higher and higher price )

I will also forsee noront schedule will be affected once cos move in full swing..( may be in September )

RN try to share with JVs the area which is a very good strategy as risk will be share by them..

Drillers and Laboratories that work on the assays may be the largest two bottleneck..

visual appearances of holes lead to very great expectancy from investors..

so far we are still waiting for Bmk, Prb, Not, Spq and Wsr assays result after the visual news ...

BH

Please login to post a reply
bernardho
City
toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/11/2007