Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
the facts
about 16 years ago

Dear Agoracom,

On many occasions several members on this board routinely post a list of important facts regarding Noront resources. For instance, D12 just posted a great summary containing a great deal of factual information on NOT. Unfortunately, time moves forward and the information is lost in the maze of ongoing posts. I my case I print these posts and keep them on my desk s to remind me of why I invested in NOT and other ROF players.

This morning I looked up at the screen and I noticed your news flash, “AGORACOM Launches Portfolio Feature!” This is good information and it’s a great way to get everyone’s attention. Now I thought, what if we had a list of facts on NOT that we could post at the end of everyone’s message. We don’t need to attach the whole list at the end of each member’s post. What I suggest is that we cycle randomly through the list and pick up a single item for each post. For example;

Eagle 1 is a deposit of 2.9 Million tonnes worth approximately $2.1 billion...D12

Hope D12 doesn’t mind me quoting his post for my example.

The list can be maintained by our hub presidents and approved by AGORACOM before it becomes active for distribution. Updates can be added via e-mail to AGORACOM by our hub presidents. I believe it would be a good way to market our little company on the hub.

rosehill

Please login to post a reply
rosehill
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007