Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

depending on your perspective of the SP we're either going down the dumper or levelling out and about to take off. I've been reading all of the posts today and I am really optimistic as to where we are heading. Canseco's post of his conversaton with Richard is extremely promising, couple that with Agoracom saying there is going to be an interview with Noront for shareholders next week and what it tells me is that Richard has been listening to our concerns. For me the question has never been do we have a future mine at McFaulds but more the lack of a strong hand in disseminating infomation to shareholders. This is what Richard used to do back in the days when we could buy Noront shares for 15 cents. He knew then and still knows that getting regular infomation to shareholders and treating all of us with respect is the key to developing a strong shareholder base.

Those of you who read my last post will know that I am not a fan of IBK, yet I can understand why Richard has seen fit to use them. On doing some dd on IBK you will see that they have been the main broker for PP's for most of the McFaulds players and have been doing business with NOT for over eight years. Does this give them the inside track to represent Noront on the world stage, who knows, I don't, but Richard being the honourable man he is has determined that they have to be given the opportunity to prove they can secure major shareholder value for us. Am I satisfied with their results to-date , I am not, and hopefully we can find out some more of what they have been doing for us during the interview with Agoracom.

Back to my initial question is it half full or half empty, I'm guesssing it all depends on your entry point but for me if Richard tells me to give them time and that there is a rainbow at the end of the dark tunnel then thats good enough for me. Looking forward to the interview next week , it would be good to know in advance the questions that Agoracom are planning on asking.

GLTA NOT long

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined