Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
odd
over 16 years ago
Re: odd
over 16 years ago
Re: odd
over 16 years ago
in response to From_Sudbury's message

The market is confusing. MGR is very tight since the reverse split. They've done well with their Hudbay properties but the sp hasn't moved up in a long time. I was reading posts on their forum yesterday and i think one was saying that they feel everyone is mad because of the reverse split and they wish the MGR share holders had the courage that Spider shareholders had and stop the RS whaen they had the chance.

When NOT first hit at Windfall, it was MGR who wrote up the NR then a clone was released by all 3 plays. Whenever 1 had news it seemed that they would all release it. All 3 plays.

Now days they do not do the generic NR. MGR is off on a different direction. Not is much larger and much more expensive, relatively speaking and is under close scrutiny by the TSX and FWR has so much more going for it now.

So I wouldn't place too much thought into this. You'll notice that MGR used it in their update. FWR may as well in the next little while..Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links