Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

You both have a point. I know R.N. is not pleased with the apparent lack of the "sell" NOT is receiving from the parties responsible..... especially one in particular. It is also true that the drills will bring buyers in when they scream loud enough. There are also thousands of companies out there so it is a bit much to expect every broker to have heard of NOT. Having said that, I don't imagine that every broker will tell the truth about their knowledge of NOT. In addition, anyone who knows how to enter filtering parameters into basic trading software should easily know about Noront. If you have been looking for what is moving in volume or sp you would have been bound to have had NOT show up on your screen. Company of the year would certainly have made an impression from anyone visiting the TSX from around the world, to see what is happening in Canada. Having a first class P.R. team is certainly an asset and one I would like to have working for NOT, but waiting for one is not what is holding us back.... it is proof of a substantial resource. Nothing would provide greater P.R. than that ultimately.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message