Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to bravekind's message

"If a trader, having sold his paper, sits down with an investor and begins to talk of how much lower the paper will go, the investor is not pleased to discuss this."

.... which is why investors should perhaps question why they spend so much time here, some of them becoming overwrought with sp fluctuation. If you are an investor you should be clocking in here infrequently and doing what most mutual fund investors do.... check the stats when you receive reports from your broker, or in this case Noront's reports. If you are spending a lot of time on this site you should either be day or swing trading because those are the only folks that truly need to be that on top of information and sentiment.

There are a lot of people who contribute to the anxiety of investors on the various boards. They are the ones who say things like "this will be the last you'll see of shares at $x.xx" which is later followed by an sp drop exactly back to that price range, if not lower. How many times do people have to say things like this before they realize one should "never say never". Too much exuberance leads to these statements and one needs to practice greater restraint/balance in making such comments. To get upset because the sp is going down generally means that you are not taking advantage of at least a few of these opportunities to advance your position. Buying more and more on dips is an option until you run out of funds. At some point you have to take some funds out if you are going to continue to increase your wealth, by buying back in when the sp dips. People get irritated when someone says that the sp is likely to sink more. I would have to say that there has been more verity in these perceived negative comments than in all of the overly optimistic predictions of soaring prices. All you have to do is check the sp history to see that this is so. It is blindness to ignore the analysis of those that foresee drops or sideways movement as that is where a stock spends most of its time. As I have said before, this stock will be attacked at every point in it's sp development simply because it is a winner and pros know how to make money on it, not just waiting for a buyout, but on all of the dips on the way whether caused by manipulation or less than exciting news.

Am I optimistic.... you betcha! Is the sp gonna go straight up?...no way. Is it going to have to fight for recognition.... absolutely. Is it going to make people a lot of money?..... my opinion.... I'm counting on it. Are you going to enjoy the ride?.... that's up to you and how you play.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message