Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Just wanted to point out a couple of things regarding this response. It was certainly a bit testy, but before we are be critical of the answers we must look at the questions.

Question 1 stated:

"General Corporate
At one point it was indicated that a move from TSX to TSE might be contemplated and perhaps even done by end of March. Is this still regarded as worthwhile and in progress?"

The question does not make sense. The TSE is now what we call the TSX - they are one in the same. The question should have asked about a move from the TSX.V (Venture) to the TSX.T (Toronto). As you can see, NOT answered with a terse reponse probably playing on the technical errors of the questions, just as they rightfully denied the existence of DE1 (it is E1). However, their answer is technically true and correct, and this has never been mentioned in any press release.

"No-one that Noront is aware of at Noront has indicated that Noront is moving to the TSE from the TSX, this has not been reported mentioned in any press release ever issued by Noront."

It certainly was not the most polite response, and I woud argue that if they 'market' they are referring to understood the NRs as well as many of us retailers, you would have to think there would be a lot more buying going on as the institutions add to their positions. The institutions want a NI-Cu PGE mine, which they will probably get, so in typical ignorant and slow-on-the-uptake Canadian fashion (I am Canadian, but Canadian industry and markets are often criticised for being behind the times) the chrome aspect of this play is not something they care to hear about. Perhaps it too many things at once for them to digest, but in simple terms, the institutional thought process on MC Fauld's lake pobably goes somthing like this...

"Ugghh... Cu, Ni, PGE good... Chrome bad"

At any rate, no worries Noront, as I am not insulted by your insinuation of which market you thinks 'get' it, because clearly since the release of yor NRs, its debatable, according to the tape, who in fact does... But maybe next time you should keep it simple for the benefit of the instituions...

Loyally yours.

B.

Please login to post a reply
Bentonstocks
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007