Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to bravekind's message

It is somewhat clear that the thin "Red Line" extends to the North East in the vasinity of DE1 and they did try to pick up on an extention of DE1 to the East in the North East area of DE1 with no luck, late last Fall. Based on my recollection of the earliest ETEM Maps of the area there is suspoes to be an Anomaly North of DE1 and weaker indications of Anomalies to the East, North East, West, and North West of DE1. It may be that I mixed up the suggestion that they were expecting DE2 to have some kind of Extention to the North West with the intention to move new drilling to the North and North West of DE1. In any event I did, back in the Fall, and still do like the idea that DE1 returns to existing Rock somewhere in the Northern vacinity of DE1, though I am somewhat less keen on that now compared to last Fall. I am currently still somewhat keen on the Western Dip or a parrallel occurance to the West of DE1, though that too is mostely my whim, if you like. As for the property to the East and South East of DE1, I remain constant in feeling that if they were to strike Ni anywhere it most likely would be North East or East of DE1, and not South of DE1 where so many unknowledged hypers and Hustle Bunnies have gotten their Deer Eyes cought up in the Purple Blear of the ETEM's displayed by that particular Non-Exploring company. If that company ever drills I expect it will be to the East of DE1 and if they ever do drill there (to the East of DE1) and get themselves a decent hit I would be rather quick to jump in there to buy a few of their shears around the $0.08 - $0.10 price range before they run up to the $0.11 - $0.12 range and hope like ALL HELL they could afford to do follow up drilling within 6 - 9 months or so to demonstrate the hit area has some potential to produce a significant Tonnage worthy of being looked at by a Major for future reference for when the Major secures possession of DE1.

Old Joe

PS: Blind hype does seem to count for a great deal to some.

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message