Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Meetings
over 16 years ago
in response to seawind's message

Getting the 'Market' to recognize Noront's value and prospects is in fact a big part of Dick Nemis's job. He's the 'main man' for fronting the company and keeping shareholders sweet is part of the job. It's why he's willing to talk to shareholders large and small.

How best to present Noront and the ROF must be a constant concern. As individuals we can't but he should have a plan and be working on it. For past few months it's not been working and if it's the fault of the hired 'guns' maybe he should fire them and hire somebody better. Hard to say where JPM has done anything, although they aren't being paid except when they do and other investment advisors who are being compensated haven't done much to hold up share value.

Dick Nemis is a nice guy but I can see him being a bit upset since poor results haven't driven down share price, in my opinon it's primarily lack of investor interest and that's what guys are being paid to stir up.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message