Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM's message
General Corporate
At one point it was indicated that a move from TSX to TSE might be contemplated and perhaps even done by end of March. Is this still regarded as worthwhile and in progress?

Windfall:

Some time ago it was mentioned that some short holes where going to be drilled in the area where fairly high grade ore was encountered, when doing the hydrological drilling at Provincial request. Could we expect news about these and an update as to how close the portal/ramp is to first section of gold bearing ore? Perhaps a comment if underground horizontal drilling of short holes for testing ore bodies might be done?

Double Eagle

Any kind of timeline as to when 43-101 might be released?

DE1 cores where to be tested for Rhodium content after one returned positive results. Is this something that's being waited for?

The recent news release contained visuals on two cores sent to the lab for assays which 'depending upon assays could be important for Noront'. Where these a 'rush' and might we cross our fingers and hope for news by mid June.

Chromium: Consensus is that the 'Market' completely misses the significance of this rich and thick body of mineralization and assigns no value for it. Would your geologists be working with outside analysts to promote some understanding? Any comment on what's below these lenses of chromium? (I'm hoping that not only will the Chromium be economic to mine BUT that getting it out provides low cost access to rich pools of ore below).

Joint Ventures
Will the FWR/NOT joint venture have drilling initiated in June
Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007