Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I've been reading a lot of posts lately and the theme is pretty much still on target....this baby is going to rocket. Me, I bought more at 5.40 and then again yesterday at 4.60. I'll buy more as long as I can at these bargain basement prices. I'm almost ready to thank the manipulation gurus for allowing me more time to load up on NOT shares. Whatever the case this baby will go and when it does those who aren't buying in now will regret having NOT done that.

My best guess at this point in time is that we will see something significant come out of NOT's office before the end of May. For those who don't know the old saying "Sell in May, then go away" (at least for the summer) this seems the opportune time to have something big in the way of news. It would be the best ploy RN could provide for his shareholders as it would a) increase share value b) maintain share value during the "slow summer months" and it would hold a new support level open for the bigger move that will come in the fall.

Remember that Diamond Fields didn't take off overnight. It was fluctuating madly for about a year after the initial discovery made the stock a viable speculative investment. As some have said, NOT is the blue chip of speculative stocks right now. Don't be fooled by the price drooling right now. One quick swipe of the tongue (news release) and we are back at the 7 dollar plus range. The big move is yet to come and don't let detractors fool you into moving on.

As I said....I'll keep buying as much as I can right now. I'm sure Mr Nemis has a better idea of what's happening and it appears he was pointing at the 50.00 a share mark in his conversations with certain shareholders earlier this year. When we hit 50.00 is up to the time clock right now. Be patient and enjoy the ride. Those who stay the course will be thinking of themselves as wise investors in a year or two.

Good luck and God Bless,

MM

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined