Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
OT - chart
over 16 years ago
in response to tmleafs26's message

Why don't I think they are finished yet?

1) Only 687,000 shares traded today

2) They have momentum on thier side

3) They have the $ and the will to make it happen; what can we do as retail investors; we sit and watch and every once in a while buy our 1,000 or so shares when we think it may have bottomed

4) No news = share price decline

5) Continuing share price decline = panic

Now the point of where the price could go....if no news this week and next week....perhaps $3...that's just a guess...maybe it goes to $3.50....one thing I feel certain about is it will go down from here

As far as "positive comments with NR's and stuff that has been said by RN" I have the following points:

1) most of what we are repeating here as said by RN is hearsay....I didn't talk to RN myself....sure I've seen his prior interviews and was impressed by his enthusiasm.....I'd like to see some of that now....that has been missing lately....which creates doubt and sceptism...seems somebody has put a muzzle on the guy...who and why?

2) tonnage has always been the big question here.....no facts yet to prove up tonnage...some good drill holes (make that excellent drill holes)...but nothing that would allow anyone to come up with some concrete numbers for tonnage....I've seen all the guesses here if you want to infer that info as factual

In summary: all I'm saying is that we will continue to witness a decline in share price until we get news...you can call that an assumption but for you to assume that we have hit bottom and the price will go up from here on no news is quite an assumption as well.

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message