Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
OT - chart
over 16 years ago
in response to From_Sudbury's message

The company I work for is being bought by another. The CEO of the new company came to see us for a visit and encouraged us all to stay on board. One of the employees asked him about his stock as it had dropped significantly in the last few months.

His reply was that he doesn't pay much attention to the stock price. Who can predict or rely on the short term ebb and flow of stock prices? His concern was the vitality of the company, to focus on doing the best job it can do, to bring profit to the company, service to the customers, and maximize value for all.

I don't think Richard gives a hoot about the day to day stock gyrations. He's pleased when it goes up and annoyed when it goes down. Other then that, its just a fly to the larger plan. Only a bad CEO would make decisions to influence stock price on the short term.

There are some bad ones out there. They pump it up then dump it. Richard is not one of those.

IMO

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined