Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I called on his cell because I been trying since yesterday and could not get him and today I waited for 18 minutes and I had to hang up around 1:20 this afternoon as the secretary was going to lunch and could not watch the phones. She told me that when Richard finishes he was going to lunch as well.

He was having lunch and I could tell he was at a restaurant from the talking in the background.

I asked why the stock was dropping and if I should be worried. He said not to worry. He said there is no reason for the drop. He does not know why the stock is dropping but he said it probably has to do with people waiting to see assay results but he can't get any. He is frustrated with the labs and said that there are so may results to come back.

He did say they were discussing the stock issue right now and deciding what they should do.

Richard said not to worry and be patient and that when the results come back it is all going to be good.

I asked a quick question about China and said something will come out soon on this project. I also asked about Windfall and he said that Windfall is progressing well and to look at the pictures.

So overall he told me to hang in there and wait until they get the results. The part I liked is that he said once the results are back it's all going to be good.

As you all know I've been holding for over 10 years and have not sold a single share yet. So a word to the newbies don't panic and keep the faith.

I actually feel better now that I spoke to Richard. GLTA, Tcp

Please login to post a reply
tcp1002
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2007