Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to puppin's message

I add my voice to the many who value the input of geoprof. Please continue to post for the greater good. I have PM'ed geoprof to express this sentiment as well.

I guess you might say that I am one of the many (I would suspect) lurkers on this forum. I do not post very often at all, simply because I do not have valuable info to share. I think if I lived close to the Noront office or the assay labs I might even do some lurking there!

My view of our forum is that you need to read posters comments for a while to get a sense of their position, and even then it is sometimes difficult. Someone suggested earlier to be selective and read only the posts with the higher ratings, president designations etc. This may work sometimes, but on occassion we have seen discussions among the "elite" devolve into something less than constructive; we have also read posts from the mail room that have contained very good information and portrayed NOT in a very favorable manner; finally we have also witnessed the new arrivals who seem to believe that sheer numbers of posts are the criteria for advancement regardless of repetition or other annoying styles. What to do about it all? I personally believe that we can learn from everyone. Our learning may involve how to select the "ignore" feature in some cases; however I think it is important to have a balanced view of any situation...especially when it is your hard earned cash, and you are approaching retirement like me. So let's practice a little more tolerance, and agree to disagree at times. It is also a good idea to re-read what we plan to post for abrassiveness etc.

I would not want to compile a "who's who" list for this board but here are some posters I value not necessairly in any order of preference, also not an exhaustive list: Rundle, Canseco, Old joe, Geoprof, Donypee, Herb, Jdefor, Crazydik( when he's awake!), PM, Poly, PW, D12, and yes I lied and saved the best for last, QQ. There are many others on this forum that I read regularly and benefit from, and to one and all I say to keep on posting and I will do my best to separate the "wheat from the chaff." Long on NOT and other area plays.

Pete

Please login to post a reply
cupcake
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links