Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babaoriley's message

Well put and I'll add one more thing if I may.  The do's and don'ts of dealing with NOT to date (and please feel free to whip me if you don't like what I say...and no I'm not a masochist..)

1.  Keep cash ready to jump in at the "best" low price.

2.  Buy at the best low price (you do the Due Diligence but feel free to talk to the members of this board first)

3.  Be fair to those on the board and do not condone those who have opinions that may be contrary to the overall flow of the forum (generally we like to think positive about Noront's future). 

4.  Having said #3,  feel free to debate items you do not agree with, particularly if you feel the person is "soft bashing" the stock for their own advantage.  What is "Soft Bashing"?  It is the intended negative comments about the company that make investors nervous about the direction the stock price will go (usually they think it will drop suddenly).  Once the Soft Basher has their place on the board..which by the way they initiate with postive commenting to the point of "Pumping" (overzealous positive commentary to get investors to buy in and push the price up),  they slowly erode the confidence of the retail investors (they generally have no effect on the big investors..in fact I believe many of them are hired by the big investment companies to help get the retail investors to put "Stop Losses" (the price you will not allow the stock to drop to without selling it) on their holdings, mainly out of new found nervousness, in order that the big guys can manipulate the stock down and take out (buy up) the retail investors shares (keeping the price below the stop loss).

5.  Try not to be frustrated with posters that add a lot of rhetorical mumble jumble to the forum.  If you get frustrated with them you can put them on "Ignore" (see the top right corner of your forum screen "Ignore User").

6.  "Do" keep an eye open for updates from Agoracom that in most cases are released before they hit the main investment websites like Yahoo.  It gives you a bit of time to digest the info before those outside the forum do (of course the big investors have the news before we get it released at Agoracom).

7.  Do not sell your house to buy this stock.  That is gambling.  That is also just  IMHO (in my humble opinion). 

8.  If you think you can move in and out of this stock...... one word..... don't....  unless you are very skilled at it.  This stock can leave you in the lurch very quickly.  In August it doubled from 2.00 to 4.00 in one day.  I expect it will be doing the same in the next few months (ie: 6.00 - 10 or 12 dollars in one or two days).  You'll be taking a hit with brokerage fees if you start chasing it back up as well.  Unless your seasoned at swing trading or day trading...play another McFaulds mining play....my suggestion FNC.V (Fancamp) as there are traders who do that on that board.

9.  Expect the management of this company to give you the best you can get for your dollar.  They are dedicated to making this the best play you'll ever be in...and yes we could very well be into the next "Diamond Fields".  Trust me...if you don't know what that is...ask around here and you'll find out very very quickly.  The management CEO here was on the lands abutting the big Voisey Bay find.  He has incentive to make this one huge. Some may call it payback.

I'll leave it at that.  We don't need an essay here...(oops!!).

All the best everyone.  Hold strong and long...be rewarded big..patience pays off as the saying goes..!!

Have a good weekend and God Bless.

MM

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined