Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to storm5151's message

Storm,

When you say you're new to "this," does that mean investing, being on stock message boards, and/or investing in natural resource stocks?

Also, how important is that 15 or 20 grand you have to invest?

You are correct that there are a high number of educated individuals on this board, but you also need to realize, if you don't already, that many share similar visions relative to NOT and the McFauld's area. I'm not particularly knocking similar visions, just making sure you realize it. The alternative is, frankly, not so good (see various Stockhouse boards), and often disastrous and distasteful.

I think this is a great, but very speculative, opportunity. And, depending on the answer to the questions posed above, you will learn a tremendous amount about investing in general, investing in the mining sector, mining itself, and, of course, human nature if you decide to "stake a claim" on NOT/McFaulds.

In any event, best of luck to you!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008