Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I hopefully have not posted enough to be considered a wacko because what I am about to propose seems proposterous on the surface and I will fully understand those who call me out! I will submit that the entire subprime lending fiasco, the credit crisis, the dropping US dollar, spike in oil/gold prices and interest rate manipulation is entirely fabricated, orchestrated, planned and precisely pulled off by huge wall street congomerates. In other words, this was planned all along. WHAT you say? Have another drink.......

I am perfectly sober. For ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every $Billion lost, 1.5$B will be made. Let's suppose the lenders of these runaway mortgages and credit notes who sold the paper anyway decided the gig was up and the housing market, the source of their paper was, reaching saturation. All the paper was sold at huge profits. Sold, I submit to an accomplice firm who positioned themselves for the fall, fell into massive losses, jilted the shareholders and bailed....all the while taking huge tax losses at the expense of the American taxpayer.

Enter the gold run up, dollar drop, interest rate slash and guess who is there to pick up the pieces? The original company's who packaged the paper in the first place. In they step and buy the paper back at $.20 on the dollar. They then enter the depressed real estate market, option land at a fraction of the original developed cost, hold for the market to return and presto...low interest rates again and money to lend. Oh, back to the gold/oil. Forsaw the collapses, knew where international investment dollars go for safe haven (gold/silver) given what was about to happen, and bought huge futures.

Lastly, the Can$ dropping 2.2 cents today. Interest rate spread at historic highs, gold/oil commonities at historic highs, US dollar at rediculous lows and we drop the day after a .75% rate slash in the US. This sets up as manipulation in the currency markets because the Can federal gov. is scared to death of dropping interest rates knowing that simply fuels inflation and doesn't do a thing for who needs the help the most...manufacturing. Retail/housing/and small business does not the relief in the feds opinion and they are likely right. But manufacturing and export?.....The US isn't buying anyway. SO, drop the dollar to $.91 - $.93US then come out and say.......we are worried about stoking inflation, the Can economy is fundamentally sound, we can live with the spread and therefore we are not dropping rates to follow US. (When the CAN dollar is well north of par, there is increasing and huge pressure to drop rates from the manufacturing/export sector). To me this goes a long way explaining the irrational market movements across all sectors that have not historically been seen.

......If you believe stocks can be manipulated, believe the gold/silver market is controlled and believe the big boys control things this is not to far fetched for me. I am no conspiracy freak and really don't know about any grassy knolls....but this, this is real enough for even me to believe! Oh one last thing..........Warren Buffet is now the richest man in the world.......!!

Your turn.........take me out... I won't mind!!

Regards

Please login to post a reply
bettzie
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links