Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to snezzer's message

Well snezzer you sure responded with a bang. So who is to judge which posts are garbage and which posts aren't?

I must say you went through a lot of tying for a guy who doesn't " have to prove my point to anyone. I didn't ask you to prove a point. I just asked which ones were garbage?

The only time I see a garbage post is when it's a neg and D12 has addressed that issue.

You mention that it would be offensive for you to pick posts that are "garbage". The problem is that they all have that garbage sign on them now.

Now I beg to disagree with you. IMHO most of the posts were great posts. Especially those one or two from some who have never posted before. Their posts were the best and I hope you will agree with me on that.

I put in a lot of work on the boards yesterday and twice as much through emails. I hate to think that it was all for nothing. I also hate to think that any advice I gave anyone was bad advice.

The goal IMHO is to keep the board tight, make everyone aware of pitfalls, treat everyone with respect, especially those who may be timid.

This blueprint has worked on other boards and at the end of it all everyone walks away with a good taste in their mouths.

Then hopefully everyone makes money. The life of this board is a good indicator of what I am saying.. There are a great number of people on this board who contribute in their own way including you. Your posts are also appreciated.

Several months ago this was not the case. Now we have many x newbies gathering info like old pros and sharing it. Without those "garbage posts" this board would be sterile. If you want to see a sterile board go check the competition. Some of those boards have no posts for days yet the same play on agoracom is busy.

Now I hope you got the burr out of your saddle and understand where I am coming from. We can agree to disagree just so long as after the disagreement we move on together in step to the 2 pots of gold waiting for us.....Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links