Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

graciously paid the tab for the gang. With the day today I felt I had too of course. When they asked why, I said Noront had a great day. These are all guys I know very well. They are well off. However they have chosen not to invest in this company. When I talked about the NR this week, the incredible run up this week, the attitude was sell half, get your initial investment back and go from there. Tried to explain the magnitude of this company but did not get very far. Mind you we all had a few beers by then. I still think I am right and this stock is going much higher. $27 or 40 to 50, I still say $100!! All it takes is 56M tons at the same grades as DE1 and we should be there. The way things are looking right now, just heard that they have hit Massive sulfides at depth at DE2, 56M tons is very possible. Keep in mind, we should have 7M tons at DE1, DE2 should be interesting, DE3 at the very bottom left of the map has the same signature at DE1 and 2 but is the biggest target so far, and do not forget the CONDUITS...can we get to 56M tons, I think it is very possible!!!

Warmest regards and good luck to those staying up all night. I have to get some sleep because trying to keep up with NOT and get thru my work day without causing problems takes a fair amount of concentration.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007