Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Go Noront
over 16 years ago
in response to Milsy1's message

This is possibly off-topic. Does Noront own any silver properites?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the breakout of silver. It has been an amazing ride the last month. Today silver nearly reached $20. I'm mainly a silver and gold junior investor. I bought Noront for .70 cents when Windfall assays were annouced. I just got lucky with DE.

Jason Hommel has an excellent article he sent out today about silver. I'm sure it's posted on his web page. He makes quite a case for the low inventory levels of silver. As confident as I am that Noront will make it to $20, I'm more confident that silver will make it to $50.

If you've enjoyed the ride in Noront, this is going to happen to many of the junior silver plays. The juniors have been down, but this won't last forever. Once silver shortages begin, they will do very well. One piece of advice, stick to companies that are producing or near production, and have at least 35 million ounces. That silver in the ground is going be worth a lot in a few years.

Please login to post a reply
Newager23
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links
Private Message