Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I can't sleep anymore. This is just wild.  Here's my question, hope someone can help.

Several posts ago, I thonk it was Franz who mentioned a preference for the SH that the stock doesn't spilt and instead, another company is formed and we are each given one share in the new company.

At that point, I assume that NOT would be at it's highest point to date and therefore, a good time to take some healthy profit. And then invest in the new company for pennies per share and watch it grow to the levelled off NOT levels.

Is all that correct and if so, could anyone forecast a SP am't when that might take place. Would we get an advance notice from NOT, as shareholders ?

If I'm asking too much, please accept my apologies. I'm just trying to get a clear picture of what to do.

Okay thanks everyone ! One mroe thing, my wife has Jenny Nemis on her Facebook site and will be talking to her this week. If I hear anything at all, it'll posted here !

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links