Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi Mondo, I could not (no pun intended) agree more with the wishing you had've grabbed more and the fact that you sound at about the smae level pf play as myself.

I mentioned, under my old name, that I got in on Noront about 10 or so years ago. My wife worked with Richard's daughter Jenny, at TSN. She told us to buy in and wait. So I bought in at 18 cents and waited. Nothing happened for a while, so we asked jenny again and she repeated the message even stronger (about 5 years ago). So I bought some more at 23 cents. On monday, I hit the credit line for 2500 and grabbed 1500 more shares.

I'm just under 10 grand in shares, with no cash to buy any more. If this goes to $20.00 a share, my house is paid.

Like, wowwww!!  I cannot fathom what happens should it double or even triple that. I know this all kinda small to the larger investors here, but it's all relative. We're all happy !!

But I was kicking myself on Thursday afternoon for not buying at least double what I have,  5 or 10 years ago.

I told the wife on the way to bowling this morning about the fact that our mortgage could very well be gone in a week or so.

Her eyes popped out of head and has finally taken an interest in this fantastic situation. But she still won't cash out her RRSPs to buy more NOT on Monday or Tuesday.

I'm not greedy, I'll be happy that we get what we get. Our lives will change afetr this, to be sure.

I'm thinking of keeping 25-50% of my NOT, depending on what happens this week and next for that matter. The wonderful and freely offered advice and tips on this site, have staedied my nerves and made me relaize what we may have on hand. I thank all of you for your posts and I'm a NOT-ITE forever ! Now if I can only get the cashout timing right.........

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links