Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to paliman's message

I think it may just be the reflection of the wood that the core is sitting in.

If not, yehaaaaay and good eye. It does look like the sun angle is enhancing the gold-ee colour. I hope NOT.

I did search into historic Shebandowan ore grades, and all I came up with was roughly 2-3%. You never know what an established company will publish though. From what the INCO vet told me, they had grades alot higher than that. If not, the cores NOT has, look to be amazing. And since the PGE's usually occur with Ni VMS, it is promising. North America Palladium has drilled the Westward extension of the vien INCO mined in Shebandowan, and results I have found also include the PGM's. Ni values are minimal however, suggesting that if DE has high grade NI, maybe high grade PGM's as well?

Wow-ee. PGM's would be the kicker. Ni is worth alot more today compared to the Voisey days, but PGM's- especially Platimum! My wife has a Platimun ring on her finger, and it's not very big, but it did cost a bundle (in my bracket of course).

lappeKman

Please login to post a reply
lappeKman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007
Social Links