Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Saturday night
about 17 years ago

It's gotten pretty quiet tonight. Am I the only one NOT out having a celebration...again?

I know there is some people from Thunder Bay reading these posts, and I may get crap for what I am about to write. I was told some interesting facts earlier tonight from a good buddy up in that neck of the woods.

I am a small time investor, and a rookie. The only reason I started following stocks is because the company I got a job with last year granted me 1000 options. Me, being somewhat (very) ignorant to the whole investing thing, had to find out what an option was. After that, I started following the share price and reading the junk on SH. Interest grew, and finally a buddy convinced me to buy some shares of small exploration companies that were going to hit it "big".

I researched companies he told me about, but also decided to look into companies that many other SH posters had referred to. I can't remember how I heard about NOT, but as soon as I heard 52oz/t gold, I was in. Too bad "in" for me isn't very much. I am young, still paying student loans (my wife too), and in debt for everything else, like many people. Very little invested, but hopefully enough. This is a dream come true. The thought of being 30 years old, and (potentially) having no debt in todays day and age, is a freakin' miracle. My wife was not too happy about the fact all my other stocks have gone down. NOT has redeemed her faith in me.

Back to my original reason for the post. I, like a few others have mentioned here, own KXL. I know this board is for NOT, but we can all share our thoughts right. Especially to (maybe) help out a "friend". All I will say is that for the people invested in KXL, and are unhappy with what has happened over the whole Caribou deal, don't worry. Another property they have will renew the faith in the coming months. I was not impressed buying at $1.06, and buying more at $0.85 because I thought that was the bottom, and watching it plummet into the $0.40's. All I have been told, from the best source I have, is that good times are ahead. I was told more actually, but I am not a pumper, and will never tell anybody to buy anything. Like I said, I am a rookie. Look into it if you want. Don't if you don't want. KXL is another company with stellar mgmt.

I don't want this to be another SH with all the pumping, but I would love to hear about other peoples investments, so I could do my own research (as best I know how) and decide for myself. Even if this goes to the moon, I will still need to invest more in the furture. I hope, but doubt I will retire on NOt. I too have the Ag/Au/Ni/Cu/Moly,U, etc...etc..itch.

Sorry for the runny mouth. I have diarrhea from too many nights celebrating!

lappeKman

Please login to post a reply
lappeKman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/10/2007
Social Links