Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
Question
over 12 years ago
Re: Question
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

What is our alternative to being patient?

They are on the greys because the SEC suspended several companies at once due to a variety of issues. In MTEK's case, it seemed to be due to a disgruntled investor or group thereof filing a complaint with the SEC. The SEC suspended them citing something about their business being 'esoteric in nature.' In simple terms...they had no f'in idea about thought- controlled software.

Whatever the reason MTEK was suspended, they were cleared of any wrongdoing. However, getting bumped off the pink sheets is evidently a lot more difficult than getting back on. With that in mind, MTEK decided to bypass the pinks and go for the BB.

Yes, I heard something similar from Jeff...about an alternative to getting listed on the BB and then- YES, they did an aboutface. And yes, it has been frustrating as f%^&!

However, they did put it in print that they are going for the BB- which to me, is tremendous. I know for a fact that they're very close to filing this S1...which is currently in the hands of the attorneys as I understand it. I have a strong feeling that if we do not see a PR saying that the S1 has been filed tomorrow, that it will be during this week.

Please login to post a reply
sperri40
City
Brooklyn
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links