Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
Re: Question
over 12 years ago
in response to thebackdoor30's message

Oh come on guys, get real Truth, I own over 1,600,000 shares (at a penny per share). I would love for things to finally come around here. With whats happened (or lack of happening), I deserve questions being answered. At you don't thing I got Jeff's number on speed dial. I've been in constant contact with him. I appreciate his diligence in getting back to me (most of the time), but I will also say this, Most of what he has told me has been untrue, or highly stretching the truth. This makes me highly suspicious. And lately (last week till now) he has not returned my messages. The first of these messages he told me he was on his way to a meeting and he would respond the next morning. Never happened and after three emails later, still has not happened. I'm frustrated.

Other than MS0 trading on german exchange, what has this company done since december 2010 that they claimed in conference call dec. 2010). If you try to answer this question ask your self are you 100% certain of this, or is this what Jeff has told you.

Now back to Douchebaggery comment....Big Cat, lets be professional. I thought only seroius discussions on this board.

Lastly, since Jeff does not want to answer this one? Who can tell me the correct number of employees that this company has on its payroll and what is their job title? I'm not downgrading anybody. At this point these "simple" questions should be asked.

Please login to post a reply
marathonman20032003
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011
Social Links
Private Message