Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

http://www.4shared.com/file/HyFArUUT/Joe_Springer_-_5_Reasons_MannK.html

This Joe Springer article was copied when it was free...before seeking alpha locked it away. Whether you are short or long, this is a very well written article by Joe Springer. It provides a thorough understanding of not only why Afrezza will be approved, but why it is on the verge of becoming one of… if not THE most successful drug of all time. Members of my family members have passed away from diabetes to include my Father. This is a horrible disease and AFREZZA will be the solution to one day save the life of the ones I love.

It is not JUST that it is simply more convenient: No Needles, No Refrigeration, No Weight Gain, No Complex Dosing, Discreet, & Simple to Use

It is not JUST that it is simply Safer: You have to try Hard to cause a hypoglycemic situation which with other drugs cause 1 in 20 diabetics to die (My father included)

It is the most Effective diabetes drug the world has ever seen: Most of the damage from diabetes is caused from post meal glucose spikes. There is nothing… NOTHING… on the market or in the pipeline to come even remotely close to the ultra-rapid onset of Afrezza which mimics the natural pancreas and eliminates those harmful spikes. It is not just the average of HbA1c but also the reduction/elimination of those spikes that makes it superior. Ask anyone who has used this and they will tell…including myself that Afrezza is 1000 x better than current treatment options.

To all those battling the disease… STENGTH AND COURAGE!!!

Please login to post a reply
usainvestor123
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/02/2013
Social Links
Private Message