Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

baba or anyone, question....

without knowing if the puts were sold or bought, and same for the calls, i don't understand how the put/call ratio is a good indicator. i mean, i know people use it, but i sold a put yesterday and i'm long. if i had bought a put or sold it though, the ratio doesn't distinguish the two, right? and what if i sell a call, but i sell it so far OOM and for this month's expiry and it's virtually impossible to get exercised- that counts as a bearish move but i'm bullish on the stock. is the put/call ratio referring to just buys or just sells? cuz if not then it should be more specific i would think, says the guy who knows very little.... except about unicorns- i'm an expert!

and yeah this is the second article i've read where it said the 52wk high was 4.50. is it like a personal check that takes a few weeks to clear before we can say the high was 8.06? following this stock and reading all of the word diarrhea is a good reason never to trust what people report about anything. -chad

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012
Social Links