Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to chmith27's message

Chad, I think vd's response makes some sense. Also, another way one might look at it is that the bear/bull thing that you describe happens on both sides, so if you assume approximately the same number do both, then the overall ratio is a good approximation of bullishness/bearishness on an issue. Again, on a developmental biotech with potentially binary news coming, I don't find it at all unusual that the call buying is much stronger than the put buying. The real put buyers will wait for the PDUFA date, IMO, why take a chance on results, if you really think the FDA will screw the company one way or the other, even with decent results. Don't forget, the FDA could pull a Colombo and ask for "just one more thing" come PDUFA time, wouldn't be as bad as a "forget it Al" response, but surely would be devastating.

I continue to believe that the third time will be the charm for MNKD, Al and the shareholders, not to mention the millions of Afrezzauser types out there!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links