Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to brentie98's message

"Safety concerns linking Exubera use to lung cancer in former smokers prompted diabetes experts such as Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly to discontinue their inhaled insulin products."

Oh, why the heck didn't the author just say that Afrezza will just kill you outright on the spot, no need to get cancer first! Not a very good hit piece, hope they keep crap like that coming. The cancer scare on Exubra, if memory serves, was quite exaggerated, and now, by extension, the author tries to paint us with that old brush? What a moron!

Seems that many big players have discovered the upside potential with MNKD; assumiong no bad news in the interim, it will be interesting to observe this one right up to the middle of August. I'm also assuming there will be no date certain published for release of the results (that would be handy, but I doubt we'll get that lucky). One afternoon, after the close, or, less likely, perhaps early one morning, before the open, the little asterisk will appear, and instead of being a reference to a Seeking Alpha or Motley Fool piece, or whatever other small talk rates an asterisk these days, it will be the results, or, if the asterisk comes in the afternoon, then a notice that MNKD will hold a news conference at 8:00 am NY Time to discuss the results. At that point, there will be no room for maneuvering - exciting, of course, but more than a bit daunting!

All I can say when we see the news is imminent is - that's what we've been asking for!

There will be more room for maneuvering on the PDUFA date; that's one you don't want to go into unhedged, one way or the other, believe me!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links