Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Trend-diver's message

Trend, I suppose solid results (or better), coupled with a timely filing with our buds in Washington and a partnership announcement later in fall could propel us right on by $13. However, things might not unfold just so. Thus, the hedging for a little current spending money.

With everything seemingly having gone so well lately in terms of the business of the company, yeah, those Jan 15 5's or 10's have performed great. At this point, the extra year we got on the warrants looks like it may not have been necessary. But when I (and I suspect you) started buying warrants, heck, there were no Jan 15's even available!

I fully appreciate Joe S's "all or nothing" view of this stock. Perhaps I agree with it so much, that it gives me pause and reminds me how often things do not turn out the way that once appeared inevitable.

Pre-market is promising, so far. Some market move is crying out to be made, I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links