Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
I gotta say
about 12 years ago
Re: I gotta say
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
Re: I gotta say Deez
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
about 12 years ago
in response to opc's message

By simple law of noncontradiction, if Afrezza science was slam dunk, we (neither big pharma) would not be sitting here speculating on various things. I don't mean to say it doesn't work...maybe we get more data to prove that it does great things...but as of today that isn't the case, if it were so, it would have been a landrush given that we are addressing the epidemic diabetic market. You see what I mean?

Agains, it is at best laughable to say "he is no longer investing" and "his value is dimished", when he is already $1B deep, sure he is not throwing in more dimes in the pool :-).

Your statement about science is valid for every biotech out there...inherently they all work on science - thats the nature of this sector and each one is trying to solve their own niche research area. We are not talking of marketing firms here, but to discern science that works or not, is what we investors lack, and only the scientists working in the program would know. We simply believe the story told to us and take into account (atleast me) AlMann faith in the program and throw in our savings.

Maybe he is impediment to partnership, but I trust that he is doing the best for himself and the company rather than big pharma. Let me ask you this, do you think we'd see great products from Apple now that the great soul Steve Jobs is gone? The genetical code of the company lies with the founder and especially those who have been successful serial enterpreneurs.

Until then, I like the small pop we have experienced the last few day and hoping for it to translate to a significant one on any good news.

Please login to post a reply
sspdx
City
Portland
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/14/2012
Social Links