Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: I gotta say
about 12 years ago
in response to Nisha47403's message

I adore AlMann and truly wish him well. But I would be the first to head to the exit if AlMann is no more. Companies are built on a person's charisma, will and the drive to achieve great things. AlMann comes from that camp, and I'm invested in MNKD mostly due to his skin in the game than about the biokinectics of the afrezza molecule or whatever. Sure if Afrezza benefits diabetics, great! But honestly speaking, no one on this board know anything about efficacy or trial results.

Been reading about your Jan 13 call options, I would say it would be unwise to hold on to it any longer. We will see a dilution and probably get to experience yet another price drop (though I think it might not be substantial enough to retest 1.5's pps level). Recoup some money while we are riding this "unwarranted" pop the last few days. Warrants are ok if they have liquidity, but they trade very thin on MNKD. You'd be better off holding stocks than options/warrants. Try to slowly recoup losses writing covered calls.

Good luck to you!

Please login to post a reply
sspdx
City
Portland
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/14/2012