KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to goodheart-r's message

Goodheart said: "I am not saying its a consolidation. it's a 300 to 1 vote on the proxy that will cause a newly created 300 share to come into being that kwg will sell in abundance causing dilution."

Do you know how seriously flawed this argument is? If KWG wants to raise cash and decides to sellshares to cause dilution, THEY'LL STILL DO IT EVEN WITHOUT THE SUPERSHARE.

Market cap is market cap. Cash reserves are cash reserves. If KWG needs to raise cash, it doesn't matter if their shares are trading at three cents, one ten thousandth of a cent, or a million dollars each. They'll sell the appropriate number of shares to raise whatever cash they want, regardless of whether or not the supershares exist. Look at the existing corporate articles. An UNLIMITED number of shares of the existing common shares have also been authorized!!! Plain and simple. Did KWG go to the shareholders to ask permission for ANY of their previous private placements?? No. They can do what they want with the issuance of new shares, no matter what the size, including with the existing ones. This isn't some nefarious plan that will let them do something that they aren't already allowed to do.

I lost a lot of respect when I heard the story about you sharing information which should have been kept to yourself. Looking at your understanding of the Supershare, I just have to shake my head. Maybe you should go to business school and try to get a better understanding of economics, finance, and the markets, if you're going to play with the kind of money that you say that you're playing with.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message