KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
Buying In
about 14 years ago
in response to Thistime's message

I agree with you that if they had released this info a few days ago, there is a chance that Clf might not have gotten their 50.1%, not withstanding all those SPQ shareholders who lossed a half a penny because they didn't want to or couldn"t afford to wait for the cash from CLF...it's either a bunch of knee-jerk reactions or lack of forsight in their planning...but then again...maybe there is mehtod in their madness.

I feel for all of those you were cohersed, and bullied (possibly manipulated) into selling...I was a bit stubborn and wanted to get the half penny so I just offered my shares on the open market at .19. Turns out they weren't bought and I was able to pull the order today. I lucked out.

Just a note, You have had some interesting perspectives in the past and I've appreciated many of your posts...look forward to future ones...good luck in the future.

Please login to post a reply
Le Penseur
City
Kapuskasing
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/26/2010
Social Links