Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to vanchester's message

Tant and Van........I would have to wonder why a company like ISM would attend the biggest mining event in Canada if they weren't into attending the booth in the first place and why would they stock it with old info? I don't think it's about hitting the Gala dinner and dance.

*For one it isn't free.

*It looks like hell if there are truly no personnel in the booth to both PEERS and prospects/investors

*I would imagine there are times that it will be left unattended and I would bet it is in the times when they have gauged that the people they are seeking to "enlighten" are attending at other "peak times" or it's the last hours of a given exhibit day.

*We have a new GEO who may be free to elaborate on Langmuir and status.

*For a combined $45,000 salary/month, you can bet that both RM and IS would be there. Especially a newly appointed COO/President, who openly by way of an NR, expressed a desire to communicate directly and freely with investors and shareholders.

*As for Gale Capital (IR)I believe that they too are outside "contractors" working for ISM at a set monthly pay to do whatever it is that RM tells them or asks them to do. This is not an in-house IR team or spokesperson that are part of the ISM management group....so whether MV of Gale capital is there, will be anyone's guess.

So let's just stick to what it is you guys can see and hear by attending, give them the gears and unload, like you do here all the time. Have some cajones and go face the music with the big cheese or anyone else who matters if you do see them. If they aren't there, ask when they will be and if it fits your schedule go for it?

I can't go, maybe our old friend Aatozz can attend as well....BTW can you tell them we need some better lawyers while you are there. IMHO

Cheers and thanks

Please login to post a reply
whaler
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2004
Social Links