Inspiration Mining

Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.
in response to whaler's message

whaler,

"For a combined $45,000 salary/month, you can bet that both RM and IS would be there. Especially a newly appointed COO/President, who openly by way of an NR, expressed a desire to communicate directly and freely with investors and shareholders"

How long ago was that NR released? From where I'm sitting it looks like communicating directly and freely with investors and shareholders is still just one of Ian Stewarts desires.

"So let's just stick to what it is you guys can see and hear by attending" I'm assuming this means that you no longer desire comments on one of your previous statements: "I wonder what our story will be when a potential new investor approaches the exhibitors booth to ask what we are all about, what we are currently doing and where we are going"

I thought your choice of word "story" had pretty much nailed it.............. Silly me, I was under the impression that most investors/shareholders go to PDAC for facts and information, preferably verifiable ones.

"BTW can you tell them we need some better lawyers while you are there. IMHO"

Perhaps it's not the fault of the lawyers that ISM engages. Did it never occur to you that it's the merit of the lawsuits that ISM engages them in, that should be questioned?

Please login to post a reply
Surething
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/29/2007
Social Links
Private Message