Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to cockerel1's message

Hi C:

I have also noticed the small numbers of posts. I am assuming it results partially from summer holidays but, more likely, a general feeling that we have said about all we can about the present situation with AUM, the gold and silver prices, and the fact that the market is being manipulated by the banks et al which all result in a realization that matters are out of our hands entirely. All we can do is hold on and hope that the market for the metals turns upward as so many are predicting, that companies like AUM can again produce at a profit and that the market manipulators will lose control of the share price. I personally feel that there is no room for analysis based on the "old" relatively free market but that AUM has all the characteristics that such an analysis would indicate that it is a sound investment, particularly at the present share price. I feel like I am in the hands of criminal elements and can only hope that they will lose their grip some day. A sad situation.

Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links
Private Message