Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Hi all,

Years ago, as a senior member of a really dymanic sales force, one of the lessons I preached (taught to me by a great friend and teacher when I was a mere stripling), is that as your order book is shrinking, the one thing you must do, is increase your exposure in the marketplace. i.e. Increase your sales budget. When companies are trying their damndest to put austerity measures in place, the one thing they must never do, is to reduce their exposure if they want to stay in business.

This morning, after being away for about a week, I opened up to see what gems I could find on this great board. Imagine my surprise when I saw the number of posts ; 27 in one week and over half from one poster.

Is this how we see the PM stocks in general or just this one?

Sure we've been hit hard, but we're still alive and with the economy really in the cr****r, this can only mean good things for the PM's.

I'd like to suggest we start looking at the glass being half full again, instead of half empty.

"We live in interesting times"

Good Luck to all!

Please login to post a reply
cockerel1
City
Sherwood Park
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined