Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Golden Minerals now has a market cap of $71.15 million. I know our recent mineral estimate was a bummer, but before that ECU documented 320 million ounces silver equivalent I think. That means not counting the other mines and cash, we are valued at 22 cents per ounce silver. Since silver is now $22 an ounce the company is valued at 1% of resource. Thats low. James Turk is about the most low key personality out there but is usually right and he is calling for $400 silver. If you buy $22,000 of silver now you will have $400,000 then. If you buy $22,000 of AUM and the value climbs to 10% of resource you would have $4,000,000.

I wrote several articles on silver demand years ago and if you go back to the mid 1980's and look at demand growth since then, it goes up an average of 12 to 16 million ounces per year. That means in 10 years it will be an extra 140 million ounces greater than this year. Eventually this market is going to hit the wall and there is going to be a severe shortage.

Please login to post a reply
argoz
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2007
Social Links
Private Message