Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic, no offense intended to you or anyone else on this board. I have simply, over the years, observed the postings here and observed what has actually happened. The fact that I disagree with the vast majority politically does not mean I do not like them. The fact that a big percent are paranoid and conspiracy theorist, does not mean that I don't like them. Hell, I ate lunch every day for four years (not every day but frequently) with John Birchers and conspiracy theorists talking about the Rothchilds, the tri-lateral commission, the Kennedy assasination,The New World Order, etc., etc., etc. when I lived in Dallas in the middle 1970's. I have visited Dealy Plaza, I was in the service and was an expert marksman, I have been to the Colony Club, I have studied and read lots of books on the Kennedy assasination. IMO, the FACTS do not support any of these things, as they do not support involvement in 9/ll. The PERCEIVED facts, believed by a lot and maybe most people on this board can be twisted to support these conspiracies, although I do not believe they exist. You say I have soured over the years. Simply not true. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on earth to have been born in the United States and had the opportunity to have moderate success. I have wonderful children and grand-children, a beautiful wife, a sound spiritual life, I get to bowhunt in the most beautiful venues on earth as well as flyfish at the same. I can walk out of my office and tee off on one of the best golf courses in the state, I do not have to go to work if I choose not to, and I have the challenge of running three business if I want to be involved. I have not posted much here because I disagree with most of what is posted and would be considered arguementative or basher and I know little of the mining business. I respect most of the people here for their strengths and turn a head to their, imo, weaknesses. I think you are a great trend recognizer, I think argoz is a great numbers man and has taught me a lot about valuation of resources, I respect GWR as much as anyone I have ever visited with (online) and wish I had heeded his advice when he said to sell 1/3 of your position when ecu hit $3.50. Now, the tall, handsome, single didgit golfer, Kings Fan, USC graduate and disciple, Harvard Law guy, just thinks he knows everything.("all hat and no cattle") hmmm, I know people with cattle. Now then, I said I was looking for an exist spot. Right now that does not look too promising. If we get the runnup that everyone is predicting and has predicted forever, I will simply redeploy this capital to a stock that I feel CERTAIN will pay me and my wife a lot of money in our retirement. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go eat the fried chicken buffet at my Country Club. See ya in the funny papers.

adios,

lufkinuinit

Please login to post a reply
lufkinunit
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008