Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to lufkinunit's message

It is obvious you don't care much for me and you have noticeably soured over the 2 years, but you should have been thinking for yourself all along. Did WE bring you into ECU Silver?

Still, if you had loaded up on OK Silver and Great Panther Silver, and had bought 5000 oz of silver at $12 two years ago as suggsted here, [it is at $42 today], you would not be lamenting ECU Silver's non performance. You are responsible for your choices, be they your own or advice from here.

Some of the best market minds on the net post here [no, not me], and your comments reflect more on you than that of the of the forum. We are ALL disappointed in ECU, but the forum is and has been a WINNER!

For sure, go where the grass is "greener", and thanks for the many posts that enlightened us all. Gees, we never met and had that drink in Houston.

Oh, and gold was $900 two years ago [near $1700 today. I can now only assume you have none of that as well. My sarcastic point is that there was PLENTY of money to be made here on advice......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links