Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to lufkinunit's message

lufkinit,

I realize your concerns but you need to understand what is actually happening. This was the best deal we could get. We have a company now that can back up the potentials of all driiling measurements. They have the capitol , the millig process , and have more than we had before as far then we can actually see. I have been dissappointed to. But the fact is now we not only have someone who can produce the minerals they have the cashflow to. That means we don't need to borrow any more money. Look at both AUM and Sentient group. Do you think for one moment they are going to let 100 million dollars slip out of the shareholders hands already . I seriously doubt it. We got capitol now, we have a mining team ready to give out better results than before, and we have the exploration team that ECU has built.

Is it frustrating yes. But where are you going to find a better deal than this. Once they start mining real results and the inflation creeping up on us we will get more bang for the buck than any silver producer in the world. I again have wanted to give up but 43/101 reports can't be denied. Look at the experts projected price targets for AUM if nothing else. I know they can do this that is why I have standed firm right to the last penny if need be. But I wont have to. One year from now we will at least double up or than I am a idiot for not quitting. Research is the key not hearsay. You will win don't let these shorts run you out of town. I am telling you we will all regret it if we let them win.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message