Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Ya just once I would like to see someone stand up and realize truth. That's why I like you Pic. Obviously we got posters here that doesn't have the decency to talk in a manner to reflect how much we need to support each other. Don't you ever leave Pic cause I appreciate everything you contribute. And to be honest 99% of the time I appreciate what anyone adds to this board. I only wish one thing.

We are a team looking out for our principles. If at anytime someone has a problem they should have the courtesy to address it in a private message. Although I am guilty of being pushy of late I also will not allow someone to slander me or my statements . Unless I am wrong. And I am sometimes. But if we want to continue to grow our positions together then we all need to find away to talk things out instead of slandering statements because we don't realize who might help us add to our positions as being the best at what we do. And that requires teamwork. I have accepted when I was wrong from board members who cared enough to tell truths. But slandering a board member shouldn't be accepted by anyone. We are a team. You see a I in that I don't. If we work together are commitment to this board will only bring others who see what the true value of our investments are.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message