Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Way back when ATT were taken out from the government when it came to monopolies a new strategy incurred. They found that using fiber optics could make a cheaper alternative and a more accessible way to increase communications. So why can't they find a way to use the same technical methods instead of using up the small reserves in silver? Somehow it must be possible. I am not saying that could happen in all applications , but it could free up a lot of what is left in silver itself.

When it comes down to another CME to slow down silver that wont last long. We are not the only civilization on the planet. And to top that of you know the global economy will be very happy if they continue this nonsense. It will not stop China , Brazil, Australia, and a host of many nations who will gladly pick up all they can .

This will create more financial chaos for the western world. If they continue these raids we will not even have any ounces of silver except the smart people who have tryed to capture all they can. In which case I would say most of the Agoracom members. They are really backing themselves in the corner. And I know if I have to mow every lawn in the city I will jump for joy if silver takes a hit. They can't continue this. It will only result in more defaults that they already can't handle. So if you need your lawn mowed call me I am buying anything they want to give me for almost nothing.

My prediction ? Silver will go to 75.00 easily by the end of this year if they continue these margin hikes. Hope I called another one Bab's because if I do maybe I will make my own web page. LOL!

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message